Year end is neither an end nor a beginning but a continuation of achieving our life purposes and goals. Believe me, sometimes, all it takes is a little reminder of what we are capable of achieving. Take a few moments to re-energize yourself with these 15 inspirational quotes from some of the world’s greatest thinkers.
- Remember, the thoughts that you think and the statements you make regarding yourself determine your mental attitude. If you have a worthwhile objective, find the one reason why you can achieve it rather than hundreds of reasons why you can’t.” – Napoleon Hill
- If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours. – Ray Kroc
- Everybody is like a magnet. You attract to yourself reflections of that which you are. If you’re friendly then everybody else seems to be friendly too.” – Dr. David Hawkins
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. – Helen Keller
- Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
- There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them. – Denis Waitley
- Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action. –Benjamin Disraeli
- Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. – Brian Tracy
- Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along. – George Herbert
- Try, try, try, and keep on trying is the rule that must be followed to become an expert in anything” –W. Clement Stone
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
- The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.” – Chinese Proverb
- Life never gives you what you deserve but what you decided – Fela Durotoye
- Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.”- Brian Tracy
I hope you find these quotes as inspiring as I find them. Let me know your thoughts or any of your favorite inspirational quotes in the comment box.