Attitude is the manner, disposition, feeling, position, etc., with regard to a person or thing; tendency or orientation, especially of the mind. We cannot build anything in life without a strong foundation, which is our attitude. Success Magazine article also stated that the most important steps we can take toward achieving our greatest potential in life is to learn to monitor our attitude.
Therefore, I have decided to share some inspirational quotes on attitude. Sit back and enjoy these quotes.
1. We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. – Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night
2. People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude. John C. Maxwell Words, Hear A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results. – Wade Boggs
3. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life. – Joel Osteen
4. Singleness Of Purpose Is One Of The Chief Essentials For Success In Life, No Matter What May Be One’s Aim. – John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
5. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.
– Brian Tracy
6. I never could have done what I have done without the habits of punctuality, order, and diligence, without the determination to concentrate myself on one subject at a time. – Charles Dickens
7. The giants of the race have been men of concentration, who have struck sledge-hammer blows in one place until they have accomplished their purpose. The successful men of today are men of one overmastering idea, one unwavering aim, men of single and intense purpose. – Orison Swett Marden
8. When every physical and mental resource is focused, one’s power to solve a problem multiplies tremendously. – Norman Vincent Peale
9. Nothing can add more power to your life than concentrating all your energies on a limited set of targets. – Nido Qubein
10. Any individual can be, in time, what he earnestly desires to be, if he but set his face steadfastly in the direction of that one thing and bring all his powers to bear upon its attainment. – J. Herman Randall
Favourite attitude quote
These are my 10 quotes on attitude and feel free to share your favorite quote.
Be the first to comment on "Attitude: 10 Great Inspirational Quotes"