Brian Tracy is one of the world best speaker and writer of personal and business success. He talks about techniques and strategies for greater success in sales, self-development, personal wealth, business, leadership etc. In the spirit of admiring his work, I would love to share 10 great inspirational quotes of Brian Tracy with readers.
- “Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?’” – Brian Tracy
- “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ― Brian Tracy
- “All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” ― Brian Tracy
- “The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term, is the indispensable prerequisite for success.” – Brian Tracy
- “Those people who develop the ability to continuously acquire new and better forms of knowledge that they can apply to their work and to their lives will be the movers and shakers in our society for the indefinite future.” – Brian Tracy
- “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
- “Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.” ― Brian Tracy
- ” All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose. – Brian Tracy
- “Communication is a skill that you can learn. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.” – Brian Tracy
- “Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.” – Brian Tracy
These are the 10 quotes I gathered, if you remember any other quote of Brian Tracy, please share it in the comment box below.